Raising the temperature of the whole house to heat the colder downstair areas makes it uncomfortable upstairs and raises your utility bill. Plugging in a space heater may cause an overload on your existing circuits. Supplemental electric heaters will eliminate these problems and will lower your utility costs. Heat just the rooms you are in and not the whole house. We evaluate your home to see which type will be best for you.
- Baseboard – silent, slim heaters installed above the baseboard
- Radiant cove – silent, slim heaters but are installed high near the ceiling. Radiant heaters heat objects and people in its path and not just the air around it.
- In-wall – mounted flush with the walls and forces warm air into the room
- In-floor – typically installed under tile floors of bathrooms and kitchens
- Programmable thermostats – program the time and days you will be in the room to save even more on your utility costs
Let our technicians help you with your heating options. Call us today!