Make your home “green”. We can evaluate and make recommendations on how to lower your utility costs. Here are some examples:
- Occupancy/motion sensors – Lights on all the time? No more kids not turning off the lights and or fumbling in the dark trying to find the light switch.
- Dimmers – Dim the lights to create some ambiance and lower your electricity usage at the same time.
- Programmable timers – Do not need to worry about forgetting to turn the porch lights off in the morning.
- LED/fluorescent lights – We can replace old inefficient buzzing ballast with new energy efficient electronic ballast.
- Whole house fans – We can install a whole house fan to efficiently cool your home in the summer for a fraction of the cost of air conditioning. A whole house fan draws cool evening air through your home and exhausts the warm air into the attic space and out your vents. (discontinued)
- Ceiling fans – In the summer, ceiling fans will create a draft to make you feel cooler. In the winter, ceiling fans will draw the trapped warm air down towards the floor.
Our techs can provide recommendations for your home. Call and schedule your consultation today.