Home Improvement & General Services
Accurate Electric’s team of expert technicians can help you make the home improvements you have always wanted.
- Home inspection corrections – We can provide an electrical inspection and/or repairs based on your inspection report.
- Professional troubleshooting and repair – Do you have dead outlets, lights not working, mystery switch, cannot reset the breaker? We can locate the problem and fix it. See our “Stump-the-Tech” promise.
- New outlets – We can install that outlet for your new water feature/fountain, holiday lights, or for your entry way table lamp. It’s an endless list!
- Low voltage – We can add that TV cable, phone or ethernet outlet in any room.
- Plasma/LCD TV – We can help hide those cables between the walls.
- Tamper proof receptacles – Each year, approximately 2,400 children suffer from electrical shock and burns when they stick items into slats of electrical receptacles. The 2008 Electrical Code now requires tamper proof receptacles in all new and remodeled homes.1
- GFCI receptacles – Ground fault circuit receptacles detect any loss of electrical current in the circuit that might be flowing through a person. When such a loss is detected, the GFCI turns electricity off before severe injuries or electrocution can occur.2 GFCIs are required in kitchens, bathrooms, garages, outdoors and other areas of shock potential. We can help identify those areas for you to ensure a safe environment for your family.
- Hot tub/sauna – You can relax in your hot tub knowing that it was hooked up properly with the necessary requirements and permits.
- Doorbell – Is your doorbell not working? We carry most doorbell parts in our “mobile warehouse” to repair your doorbell system.
- Bath fans – Do you have a moldy bathroom? We can repair or upgrade bath fans with ones that are quieter and more powerfull.
- Switches/dimmers/timers – So many to choose from. Let us help you select the best option for your lighting needs.
Please call us today to discuss all your home improvement questions. The Accurate Electric team is committed to keeping your home and family safe and comfortable.
1,2Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)